My work helps with 4 common problems, and explores two less common areas (thought leaderhip and brand marketing for services). I work primarily with dev shops and indie developers, but self-employed people in almost any expertise-heavy services profession (freelancers, marketers, indie consultants, etc.) can benefit.
Positioning And Specialization
- Explore-Exploit And Specialization
- The Death of a Market Position
- How Permanent is a Specialization Decision?
- How Much Expertise do You Have to Have to Specialize?
- A can of beans over a hobo campfire
- “Anxiety-adjusted returns”
- How do I Craft a CLEAR Positioning Statement?
- What Does it Actually FEEL Like to be a Specialist?
- What Creates Credibility for a Specialist?
- How Much More Money Can Specialists Make?
- What Should a Specialist Website Look Like?
- Why Is Specialization Scary?
- Is The Market Big Enough? How Can I Be Sure?
- How Can I Get Hired With No Relevant Case Studies?
- The Lead Generation Operating System
- For A Consultant, What Is A Point Of View?
- Most of you have completely interchangeable points of view
- POV, Tone, Voice, and Style
- How do I start and grow a qualified email list?
- Grazing -> cowpaths -> roads
- Connecting the dots
- 6 models for sellin’ transformation
- Brand marketing for the niche expertise-driven business
- Sales pages, PDF, and trust