- For A Consultant, What Is A Point Of View?
- Terminology I frequently use
- Things I’ve Changed My Mind About, 2021 Edition
- The Most Exciting Entrepreneurial Opportunity For Indie Consultants
- Open Systems, Closed Systems, and Commoditization
- Brand Marketing and Direct Response Marketing for Indie Consultants
- The Un-Owned Marketing Platform
- Beachhead Thinking
- What Is Thought Leadership?
Philip Morgan Bio
My work on specialization, cultivating expertise, and monetizing IP helps consultancies, agencies, and dev shops build an expertise moat.
I have helped thousands use specialization to find a beachhead that leads to greater visibility, profitability, expertise, and success.
I'm also fascinated by those who cultivate valuable self-made expertise outside the narrow confines of the licensed professions, and I apply that research to help my clients build their own expertise moat.
I was born in the US Virgin Islands and have been searching my whole life, without satisfaction, for a commercial ginger beer that matches the fiery home-brewed ginger beer I tasted there.
After living in 28 different houses in 5 states and the aforementioned US territory, I seem to be settling down in Taos, New Mexico with an incredibly understanding wife and two ragdoll cats.
I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, black and white photography, and building horn and open-baffle speaker systems.
Reach me at email@example.com