CPP 122: A Framework for Deciding How to Specialize
How I help my clients and workshop participants decide how to specialize
In this episode I describe how I approach helping my clients and workshop participants decide how to specialize.
Some of you can do this stuff on your own. Your intuition or naturally assertive decision making style will take you there—perhaps with some iteration along the way—without any outside help.
This long-form audio essay is for the rest of you.
- Read this article on my website: https://philipmorganconsulting.com/a-framework-for-deciding-how-to-specialize/
- I mention an interview with Corey Quinn as an example of horizontal specialization: http://consultingpipelinepodcast.com/119
- I mention an interview with Evan McBroom as an example of following a connection: http://consultingpipelinepodcast.com/100
- I mention Matt Rogish as an example of pursuing an entrepreneurial theory: http://consultingpipelinepodcast.com/120
- The NAICS drilldown table: https://www.naics.com/naics-drilldown-table/
- I mention David Baker's work on market size: https://www.davidcbaker.com/how-man-competitors-and-prospects-should-you-have